Sunday, March 3, 2013

Spring, Daylight Saving, Reading Week, and a FREEBIE :)

Can you believe it is March already??? I find it hard to believe that we are this close to the end of the school year (Mid-May for us). I always go into panic mode about this time each year because there is so little time to get those skills covered before the standardized tests begin. My students have been busy learning how to write little books, to recognize shapes, and to read with expression and stamina. We are so proud of what we have learned! In the coming week, we will wrap up our study of 2 D Shapes and begin 3-D shapes. I will be featuring units from my TpT friends that will help us reach our goals during the week, and hope you will stop by here, then check out the units for yourself! We will also do a little project to help us understand daylight saving time! I can't wait to show you :) We enjoy labeling so much that I had to make a little leprechaun labeling activity for my kiddos this week! Here is a free copy for you too! Have a great week! Click on this LINK.